[CentOS-devel] JBEAP rebuild as a sub-repository

Vladimir Stackov amigo.elite at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 23:59:36 UTC 2015

Wildfly should probably be in EPEL or SCL and not as a side-project.
Anyway I'm interested exactly in JBEAP rebuilds.

Currently there is no any side-project.
I just have a bunch of scripts that is rebuilding JBEAP on regular basis.

How our partership could be established?

I could provide you detailed information on rebuild process and my scripts
so you can use them to rebuild JBEAP on CentOS koji.

> On 07/01/15 23:40, Vladimir Stackov wrote:
>
> > 2. Could CentOS project maintain JBEAP rebuilds?
> > I mean was it possible for JBEAP rebuilds to be officially-supplied by
> > CentOS project or should I create another unofficial repo?
>
> happy to curate the resources needed project side for the community at
> large to build and maintain these packages ( and wildfly content ? )
>
> --
> Karanbir Singh
> +44-207-0999389 | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh
> GnuPG Key : http://www.karan.org/publickey.asc