[CentOS-devel] Scope of testing done by CentOS Development Team

Somers-Harris, David | David | OPS david.somers-harris at mail.rakuten.com
Wed Jan 14 01:43:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

What types of tests does the CentOS Development Team do for software in its repositories?

Where does it get its test catalog from?

I want to create a testing process which is equal to if not more rigorous that the CentOS process for any third party software we use.

For example, if I install the php-mysqlnd package from the Remi repository, I want to test it just as carefully as the php-mysql package has been tested before I get it from the CentOS repository.

If somebody can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

David

P.S. I've moved this question from the centos thread to the centos-devel thread as Sven suggested.

Original post: http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2015-January/149091.html