[CentOS-devel] GlusterFS is now available from Storage SIG

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 11:56:49 UTC 2015

Hi All,

GlusterFS and ecosystem packages (e.g. Samba, NFS ganesha and CTDB) are
available in testing repo. These packages have been signed with storage
sig gpg keys.

We have a 7 step quick start to get you going really fast [3] .

For more info please refer the the admin guide [4] or GlusterFS
documentation home page [5].

While testing these packages, if you run in to any issues , you can get
in touch with us on centos-devel , gluster-users mailing lists or on irc
channel #gluster (on Freenode)

Let us know if things work as expected as only after we get some
positive feedback , we will we be able to move these packages to the
stable released repositories.

I have put some extra links below for reference.  Looking forward for
feedback, comments and suggestions from the community.

Thanks a lot to Karanbir Singh for his immense help and efforts to make
this happen.

[1] http://blog.gluster.org/2014/10/glusterfs-3-6-0-is-alive/
[2] http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage/gluster-Quickstart
[3]