[CentOS-devel] Meeting face to face CentOS Project and EPEL

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Fri Jan 2 01:27:16 UTC 2015

hi,

crossposting this to centos-devel and epel-devel

we are working to arrange a meeting with the EPEL folks at Fosdem 2015,
on 31st Jan at 7pm ( venue to be confirmed ), to try and workout some
options on how the two efforts might best co-ordinate.

A key part of the conversation would also focus on how SIGs and other
contributors to downstream repos in centos.org can interface with and
set expectations on the epel repos.

Everyone able to make it please let me know your names so I can track
attendance and make reservations accordingly.

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS