[CentOS-devel] Meeting face to face CentOS Project and EPEL

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jan 15 15:16:21 UTC 2015

On 15/01/15 14:04, vincent at vanderkussen.org wrote:
> On 2015-01-15 15:02, George wrote:

>>> ref: http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2015
>>>
>>> the list is starting to get too large for a dinner/drinks meeting - we
>>> might need to recap closer to the date and see what and how we make this
>>> work. There might be a need to run this session in one of the devrooms
>>> during the regular fosdem hours, but I will be in touch closer to the
>>> event date to confirm.
>>>
>>> - KB
>>>

>> Hey KB,
>>
>> Just an idea but you might try to book a BoF room @ FOSDEM maybe? (H
>> building infodesk there should be papers where people can just put a
>> reservation for a timeslot but as always first come first served so
>> you need to be fast ...)

yes please, can someone take this up ?

there is no way we are going to have a meaningful conversation sitting
in a restaurant with 20 people.

i dont think its possible to book a BoF room in advance, which might
make communicating to everyone hard. Maybe we can all agree to meet at
the CentOS table, and go from there ? ( although, this isnt in the H
building.. )

--
Karanbir Singh