[CentOS-devel] kickstart extra minimal

PatrickD Garvey

patrickdgarveyt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 21:27:35 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org> wrote:

> On 01/15/2015 01:38 PM, PatrickD Garvey wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 5:08 AM, Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> The repository has been cloned to github for community
>>> use/improvement. If I made a couple minor changes and updated the
>>> README (along with wolfy) so please feel free to review/contribute to
>>> https://github.com/CentOS/Community-Kickstarts
>>>
>>> - --
>>> Jim Perrin
>>
>> Please forgive the intrusion,
>> but why
>> https://github.com/CentOS/Community-Kickstarts
>> and not
>> https://git.CentOS.org/Community-Kickstarts ?
>

> Because more people have github accounts than git.centos accounts. I'll
> look into mirroring between them.
>
> --
> Jim Perrin

Thank you.

I think I'll wait to ask more penetrating questions until after I've
made use of git for a while. I just have some ideas based on sketchy
information about git that duplicate files in the two have no added
value.

Once again, thank you.
--
PatrickD