[CentOS-devel] Old issue with Minimal ISO

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:11:18 UTC 2015

If you build multiple ISO images that can be used to build from, and one
of the images can't be used to build, it seems like a problem.

There are three basic ISO images, the DVD, the Net Install, and the
Minimal. If someone doesn't have a cheap internet connection and new
enough hardware to support a DVD, they are stuck. That's where the
Minimal ISO comes in. It's also fantastic for those who like a trim
system build without all the kruft.

What I don't get is that fixing this bug just seems to be adding a
couple known lines to the .treeinfo file. What makes it so problematic?

Leam