[CentOS-devel] Resources Needed for Doc Toolchain Project [GSoC]

kunaal jain kunaalus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:06:34 UTC 2015

No, I think you misunderstood. We don't need these resource to track issues
of our own project, but our project revolves around these resource.

We will be developing a issue tracking system by modifying possibly
bugzilla, or similar tool, which will be two way synced with Github. What
we aim to do is use the very Github tools as an alternate source of Content
contribution, but at the same time not depending on Github by syncing all
these content to our issue tracking system. This is one major part of the
tool chain we discussed.

--
Regards,
Kunaal Jain