[CentOS-devel] Resources Needed for Doc Toolchain Project [GSoC]

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jun 5 12:48:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 05/06/15 13:36, kunaal jain wrote:
> I am sorry modifying is wrong word. We will be using API, Hooks of
> bugzilla, which have excellent API, hooks.

well, we dont use bugzilla in CentOS, so doing the work for bugzilla
would mostly be a waste of time. Our trackers run Mantis, which also
have good api's

> But since we will be doing experiments, it won't be a good idea using
> bugs.centos.org <http://bugs.centos.org> initially.

There are test instances and devel instances for implementations around
bugs.centos.org - you are welcome to use those. But lets first establish
exactly what you need and why.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh