[CentOS-devel] devtoolset-3 rebuild in SCLo

Farkas Levente lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Tue Jun 9 08:42:24 UTC 2015

is there any reason to rebuild devtoolset-3 for centos rather then use
softwarecollections's repos like:
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/devtoolset-3/
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/rh-java-common/
i don't see any reason for this (since softwarecollections already a
rebuild of rhscl by rh people).