[CentOS-devel] CentOS Linux 6 Vagrant

Timothy Rees reestr.uk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 06:28:10 UTC 2015

Hi Karanbir,

That sounds great, please let me know if I can be of any assistance
with creation or maintenance?  You may not recall but we did speak
briefly during devconf.cz, I had a number of questions around SIG
initiatives and governance ;-)

Also, once all issues are ironed out I would suggest listing the
project maintained boxes and providers on
http://wiki.centos.org/Download.  I was trying to find these the other
day and had to dig through the announce list to recall where they were
made available.  In the meantime I'll take a look at the existing
providers and report to bugzilla if I find any issues.

Cheers,
Tim