[CentOS-devel] Kubernetes package new build tag

Navid Shaikh nshaikh at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 09:20:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

There was a discussion to move kubernetes package under virt7-docker-*,
earlier the kubernetes used to get updated under virt7-testing tag.

Added the package in `virt7-docker-common-testing` tag, and tried
building it for target `virt7-docker-common-el7`, however it failed with
error:

15144 build (virt7-docker-common-el7,
kubernetes-0.19.0-0.4.gita8269e3.el7.src.rpm): FAILED: BuildError:
package kubernetes not in list for tag virt7-docker-common-candidate

Then, I added the package in tag `virt7-docker-common-candidate` and the
build [1] is green.

I could see the built packages in repo `virt7-docker-common-candidate` [2].

Is kubernetes package populated in correct repo?

I was expecting it go in testing repo `virt7-docker-common-testing` [3]
first.

Please correct me if I am missing something here.

[1] http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1330
[2]
http://cbs.centos.org/repos/virt7-docker-common-candidate/x86_64/os/Packages/
[3]