[CentOS-devel] "Rebuild" images ready for testing

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Fri Jun 19 19:50:31 UTC 2015

On 06/19/2015 02:41 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 19/06/15 03:11, Colin Walters wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 18, 2015, at 09:43 PM, Jim Perrin wrote:
>>
>>> There's no remote defined in /etc/ostree/remotes.d. Is this intentional
>>> for the beta/re-release?
>>
>> I've been working on this.  It's triggered a few issues becuase up until now, we
>> haven't tried to ship a remote config in a package (that then gets committed
>> to the tree).
>
> Build now live at
> http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/atomic-host/x86_64/images/
>
> sha256: bfd773fbec8fe15f58e9bb01d91809d2ccc9671079b2dff572d08ab607b12acf
>
> filename:
> centos-atomic-host-7-build_02.iso
>
> I've verified the issue is now resolved.

Using the new iso now. It seems cockpit-bridge isn't included by
default. This is causing a bit of an issue for me as it means the
cockpit container (shamelessly adapted from fedora) can't function. The
logs for cockpit say that the bridge tools must be installed on the
host. Would anyone have a way around this? Is it possible to put the
cockpit-bridge-* packages in a  container and run that way?

Ideally I'd like to have this ready to roll for Dockercon, but I'm stuck
on this bit.

--
Jim Perrin