[CentOS-devel] Problems with custom centos-atomic-host build

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Mon Jun 29 03:19:36 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015, at 01:01 PM, Andres Toomsalu wrote:
> Hi,

Im trying to do custom centos-atomic-host build - from unmodified
> https://github.com/CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts

I'd recommend starting from the "downstream" branch of that git
repository, as it has better tested metadata and a sample shell script
for building.

Another issue is that also imagefactory KVM centos-atomic-host image
build fails in anaconda install stage - complaining about unknown
missing file - might be the same problem - not sure...

I think this is most likely a missing commit to the repo.  I commented
here:
https://github.com/projectatomic/rpm-ostree-toolbox/issues/77#issuecomment-116406224

Any suggestions how to debug it further? Where should I file a
bug report?

This list seems OK, issues against -toolbox might not necessarily be
seen by the CentOS developers. Alternatively, issues against sig-atomic-
buildscripts would make sense.