[CentOS-devel] Automated tracking of RPMs from EPEL

Lalatendu Mohanty

lmohanty at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 11:23:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

For Storage SIG (Gluster) we have dependency on a pkg i.e. userspace-rcu
from EPEL . Looks like we can not have EPEL repo linked to the SIG
target. So we have to rebuild the pkg in SIG and maintain it. I am not
interested to maintain the pkg myself in SIG as I dont have skills to
maintain it. However I am fine to rebuild the pkg if I get notified if a
newer version of it is available in EPEL or we have some automation do
the rebuild.

I am looking for suggestion or alternative of how this is being done in
other SIGs or can be done in CBS.

Thanks,
Lala