[CentOS-devel] Weird Qt painting bug on CentOS7

Justin Clift

justin at gluster.org
Mon Jun 22 14:07:35 UTC 2015

With the upstream DB4S project (previously known as SQLite Browser), we've
had a bug reported filed of a weird Qt painting problem... which only
happens on CentOS 7:

 https://github.com/sqlitebrowser/sqlitebrowser/issues/354#issuecomment-111716833

The direct sceenshot here:

 https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/1067355/8144743/f944b27e-11e3-11e5-85ca-1f203ace3bf7.png

In the field names (middle section, not bottom section), the new name "XX" is
overwriting the old name "Field1".  On other OS, and other Linux distro's, the
"Field1" text has been correctly wiped already so only shows "XX".

Has anyone seen anything like this before, or know how we should figure out
what's going wrong?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--