[CentOS-devel] Resources Needed for Doc Toolchain Project [GSoC]

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay

sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:11:53 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:36 PM, kunaal jain <kunaalus at gmail.com> wrote:
> We will be developing a issue tracking system by modifying possibly
> bugzilla, or similar tool, which will be two way synced with Github. What we
> aim to do is use the very Github tools as an alternate source of Content
> contribution, but at the same time not depending on Github by syncing all
> these content to our issue tracking system. This is one major part of the
> tool chain we discussed.

Hmm... let's back up a little bit. Anything that requires "modifying"
bugzilla would really have to end up being part of upstream bugzilla
project itself or, maintained by the specific Infra/SysOp team for the
downstream project (eg. CentOS). Instead of a wholesale modification
of bugzilla, would using a specific product/component combination
allow you to test the sync?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>