[CentOS-devel] Resources Needed for Doc Toolchain Project [GSoC]

kunaal jain

kunaalus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:45:49 UTC 2015

This is the a good post to get started on what we are planning to do
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-docs/2015-May/005665.html Please
let us know what you think.

bug.centos.org currently uses Mantis. We are not sure if Mantis meets our
requirements. I will be reading about it more.

--
Regards,
Kunaal Jain