[CentOS-devel] Office Hours / Happy hours

Louis Taylor

louis at kragniz.eu
Mon Jun 8 17:04:40 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 05:32:49PM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> absolutely. there was quite a bit of talk around setting up a shared cal
> - but that got blocked on the lack of a central auth setup. Which in
> turn is starting to 'get there', so we should have something on the cal
> side as well down the road.

Why do you need a central auth system for that? In openstack, we just have
meetings managed in a bunch of yaml files in a git repo. Some tooling generates
an ical file off this and prevents collisions. I'm not sure this approach is
suitable for centos, but it's been working out well for openstack.

See: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CreateaMeeting

Cheers,
Louis