[CentOS-devel] SIGS with outstanding blockers on the CBS

Jonathan Billings

billings at negate.org
Fri Jun 12 12:18:11 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 01:44:48PM -0500, Brian Stinson wrote:
> If your SIG is blocked on something in the CBS or if you have any
> feature requests, please let me know.

I know one of the issues I've been having in the storage SIG, is that
building a kmod SRPM when the underlying kernel package dependency
changes has been impossible.  Koji won't rebuild the same SRPM if it
built successfully, even though the dependencies have changed.  Our
kmod spec file builds packages with the kernel verrel in its release,
so updated kernels produce updated kmod files.