[CentOS-devel] CI for kubernetes, docker, etcd and other atomic packages

Ari LiVigni

alivigni at redhat.com
Sat Jun 13 00:13:54 UTC 2015

I don't see why we need to move anything as long as we can produce the
results and artifacts and have it be outward facing.

I am currently getting all atomic fedora, centos, and RHEL on our
internal CI infrastructure.

The main thing missing for Centos that we have for Fedora and RHEL is a
notification mechanism.  We use fedmsg and CI message bus for those.  I
know Jan Chaloupke was advocating something similar for Centos.

I think it is a good idea since the mechanism for notification and
triggering are essentially the same.