[CentOS-devel] inter-SIG dependencies

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jun 16 11:28:33 UTC 2015

On 15/06/15 02:29, Lokesh Mandvekar wrote:
> Should've sent this earlier, but better late than never.
>
> At the last virt SIG meeting we were looking at good places to keep packages
> like cockpit, which I'm not sure belongs in a particular SIG yet.

I believe there is a cockpit build in the CentOS Atomic Host repos now,
so maybe Atomic SIG might be the best place to park this at for now.

the other way of looking at this might be: who's the target user base,
and within that which SIG delivers the most relevant content. Put stuff
closest to them.

> Also, it was mentioned that we could make SIG repos depend on each other, and
> IIUC, KB has an example (in theory atleast) demonstrating that.
>
> Over to you KB..

Atomic SIG pulls from the Virt SIG packages, but neither are in a
released state, so there is no hard dependency in place there as yet.

--
Karanbir Singh