[CentOS-devel] moving from gitorious

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Sat Mar 7 10:22:36 UTC 2015

Exactly. It's like choosing Vmware for your dev cloud after finding out they violate the GPL, maybe a too strong example, but you get the idea.

Everyone is on github already and the site has good functionality, it might probably be the single most important move to encourage contributions.

Yes, github is also one big SPOF, but use it for what it's best: collaboration, use git.centos.org for availability and authority.

/IMHO
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro