[CentOS-devel] Congratulations for selection in GSOC-2015

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Mar 10 12:32:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 03/09/2015 10:22 PM, Karsten Wade wrote:
> KB:
>
> Can you look at the excerpt below and let me know what you think?
>
> tl;dnr - I'd like to get consensus right away on where we'll be having
> the technical part of the student/mentor discussions. Some cases it
> will be in the upstream project space, but I think best practice
> especially during the coding time of the Summer is to use "the usual
> channels", i.e. centos-devel and #centos-devel.

Thought we already closed on this, I agree :
tech content, about the distro - #centos-devel( irc+list)
gsoc specific / admin specific - #gsoc (irc+list)

Having worked with the ideas in prep for this, everyone of the efforts
is going to have integration points with other efforts, and in many
cases with ongoing centos development activities ( either in infra/ cbs
/ ci / release stuff ), so keeping those conversations to #centos-devel
makes the most sense.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh