[CentOS-devel] Kick-off meeting for NFV SIG

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 14:34:08 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We've created a Google Hangout on Air for tomorrow - participants should
have received a participant URL already.

For anyone else (unfortunately it's limited to 10 participants), you can
watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpqf2NOYf28

And we will be in #centos-devel for discussion and questions.

Looking forward to seeing you then!

As a reminder: the meeting will be happening at 2pm UTC tomorrow,
Thursday, March 26th 2015.

Regards,
Dave.

Call details for tomorrow

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338