[CentOS-devel] moving from gitorious

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Thu Mar 5 11:30:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

We have some of our content currently hosted on gitorious.org that we
mirror from git.centos.org - the intention being that git.centos.org is
still the authority, but people can use the easier contribution path at
gitorious to build karma and then get direct git commit access at
git.centos.org

since gitorious is going away, what are everyone's thoughts to
consolidating all of this external contribution path on
github.com/CentOS - we already host a bunch of content there.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS