[CentOS-devel] Meetings infrastructure?

Dave Neary

dneary at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 16:22:48 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I would like to have a kick-off meeting for the CentOS NFV SIG next
Thursday, at 14h UTC, and I had a question about meeting infrastructure
- is there a preferred meeting method (IRC, phone, hang-outs, etc)? For
the first meeting, I would like to have a phone call, and I can arrange
a conference call bridge, but I thought perhaps CentOS
preferred/required SIGs to use something a bit more community friendly.

What infrastructure for community meetings exists, and how can I go
about reserving a time slot if there's something like an IRC meeting
channel with meetbot recording minutes?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338