[CentOS-devel] Who's up for a challenge?

Justin Clift

justin at gluster.org
Fri Mar 27 16:03:55 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Any Koji experts around, who can give some pointers/assistance
with the CentOS "Community Build System"?

We're trying to automatically build a patched kernel RPM, when
new kernel updates happen.  (for the Storage SIG)

When triggered, the build environment only has the stock/base
kernel rpm though, and not the updated kernel one. :(

Ideas?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--