[CentOS-devel] No Storage SIG Meeting 6-March-2015 15:30 UTC (Moving it to next week)

Bart Van Assche

bart.vanassche at sandisk.com
Tue Mar 10 11:09:24 UTC 2015

Hello,

Sorry but I will not be able to attend this meeting because at that time
I will be on a plane. But I have been thinking further about how to
provide SCST RPMs for CentOS. How about using the approach documented on
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/BuildingKernelModules (weak updates) and
taking the risk that the IB drivers may break if an update introduces an
RDMA ABI change ?

Bart.