[CentOS-devel] No CentOS SCLo SIG meeting today by hhorak

Honza Horak

hhorak at redhat.com
Mon Mar 16 08:46:14 UTC 2015

On 03/11/2015 05:20 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 03/11/2015 04:06 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
>> Guys, I'm very sorry, especially for the late announcement, but I'm not
>> able to hold today's SCLo SIG meeting..
>
> do we feel conversation and overall state is mature enough to move to a
> alternate weekly meeting ?

Not that we'd be there yet, but alternate weekly meeting still seems
like a good idea to me.. we have ML anyway for most issues. So, let's
organize the meeting this week and start alternating biweekly.

Btw. I've submitted a ticket for creating git repos for another set of
SCLs some time ago, but it seems to get stuck somewhere.
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=8245

Karanbir, is the ticket reported wrongly again? Will some another format
help with scripting the git repos creation?

Honza