[CentOS-devel] Who to talk to about the Hardening SIG?

Fri Mar 27 15:58:08 UTC 2015
leam hall <leamhall at gmail.com>

Hey Corey,

I'm in US/Eastern but long asleep before your regular office hours.  :)

Most of my work is in Bash but I'm trying to add Puppet content as well.

  https://github.com/LeamHall/SecComFrame
  https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/aqueduct.git

I'll be on-line tonight until about 9 or 10 US/Eastern and will pop into
#centos-devel right after work. Maybe we can stir up some activity?

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>