[CentOS-devel] Centos 6.6 Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket /var/lib/MySQL/MySQL.sock (error 2002)

Graham Wilman

gwillman at hotmail.co.uk
Thu May 21 12:38:32 UTC 2015

Hi

Total newby to centos I am currently helping a community radio station set up in the Uk we are using a server based system for our playout software, unfortunately at the moment one of our client servers is experience the above error I came across the error on our main server a few weeks ago and found the solution just by reinstalling the MySQL db but I have tried to deploy the same fix on our client server otherwise known as studio-b client but unfortunately this has not solved the problem any help with this would be very much appreciated.

All the best
Graham Wilman

Sent from Windows Mail