[CentOS-devel] [SIG Hardening] hardening classes

Ezequiel Brizuela [aka EHB or qlixed]

qlixed at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:32:43 UTC 2015

I really like to participate in this SIG, I mostly want to add a support
for grsecurity hardened kernel, this can be an option/part of this SIG?
Grsecurity have patches as stable for the Kernel 3.2 and 3.14 Branches, I
know that is not the same branches that currently handle Centos7 Kernel, so
I want to put this clear for the first moment and get your feedback about.

> On Thu, 2015-05-07 at 20:48 +0000, Conley, Matthew M CTR GXM wrote:
> > It's on my todo list to create hardening scripts for rhel/centos 7. I
> created them for v6.
> > http://github.com/simontek/
> >
> > Matthew Conley

~ EHB [ aka Ezequiel Brizuela or qlixed ] ~