[CentOS-devel] [SIG Hardening] hardening classes

Ezequiel Brizuela [aka EHB or qlixed]

qlixed at gmail.com
Fri May 8 21:28:12 UTC 2015

Matthew,
  Do you refer the same old crypto export thingie that always hit us? Or
you mean as a patch for the kernel as is?
  As a kernel patch the option as already was mentiones is to create an
alternative kernel package, so you can use it or not based on your local
rules/corp standard/legal restrictions.
  And I will be really happy if we can offer this as an alternate kernel.
Is better than no offer it at all :)