[CentOS-devel] adding jenkins triggers from cbs build runs

Tue May 19 13:10:51 UTC 2015
Thomas Oulevey <thomas.oulevey at cern.ch>

On 05/19/2015 02:30 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi,
>
> Is there anyway to add jenkins job triggers based on new package builds
> from cbs.centos.org ? I thought it might be just as simple as tracking
> the repomd.xml file under cbs.centos.org/repos/<intended
> repo>/os/repodata - but that file is redone every hour, regardless of
> new builds or not.

It's not the case anymore since I added a mechanism to cache (few weeks
ago). You can check the timestamps.

However it seems I didn't push the change to cbs-tools so it make sense
nobody knew. Corrected:
https://git.centos.org/commit/sig-core!cbs-tools.git/39bd31f98db80e6a5de482f0b9da6aa73db8d289.

--
Thomas.