[CentOS-devel] Oracle Cloud and CentOS Cloud Instance SIG

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Nov 4 14:29:50 UTC 2015

On 14/10/15 16:35, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 14/10/15 15:58, ajay seetharam wrote:
>> I would like to join the CentOS Cloud Instance SIG on behalf of the
>> Oracle Cloud team.

Welcome to the CentOS Instance SIG :)

We work with a baseline image from
http://cloud.centos.org/centos/7/images/CentOS-7-x86_64-GenericCloud.qcow2
- the best first step would be to try and quantify the changes we need
to make to that in order to get things setup as needed. I realise there
are two things on the list already:

1) we need better paravirt testing
2) we need cloud-init ( and might need some patches specific for your
infra ).

Is there anything else we need to get done here ?

And from there, do you have any things as to what the testing process
look like ?

regards

--
Karanbir Singh