[CentOS-devel] announcing content from the sign process

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Nov 26 10:40:51 UTC 2015

On 26/11/15 10:17, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> As a test bed, I am going to set this up to send these announcements to
> the CentOS-Devel list ( this list! ), and if everyone feels the format
> etc is fine, we can then start sending them to the CentOS-Announce list.

The first few are going to be hand delivered, with me pasting in the
bits generated by the system ( since there is no email path out of there!)

note:

the release id is : CSIG-2015:XXXX to match the format of what we are
already doing in centos-announce. Here the XXXX will be a serial
starting from 0001 and will run through the calendar year.

There will be one post per day per sig, ie. if there are multiple SRPMS
included in the push, they will be summarised into one email. This is a
change from how we do the distro updates, where there is an email per
srpm ( with a few exceptions, but very few ). Open to change requests on
this.

regards,

--
Karanbir Singh