[CentOS-devel] RDO Day @ FOSDEM

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 17:09:49 UTC 2015

We're pleased to announce that we'll be holding an RDO Community Day in
conjunction with the CentOS Dojo[1] on the day before FOSDEM. This event
will be held at the IBM Client Center in Brussels, Belgium, on Friday,
January 29th, 2016.

You are encouraged to send your proposed topics and sessions via the
Google form at http://goo.gl/forms/oDjI2BpCtm. If you have questions
about the event, or proposed topics, bring them either to the rdo-list
mailing list[2], or to the #rdo channel on the Freenode IRC network.

If you're thinking of attending either the RDO Day, or the CentOS Dojo,
please register at
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/centos-dojo-brussels-belgium-jan-29th-2016-tickets-19589843750
so that we know how many people to expect.

[1] https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2016