[CentOS-devel] announcing content from the sign process

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Nov 26 10:17:15 UTC 2015

hi

SIGs are releasing stuff, the Cloud SIG has had a few updates since
their initial release, but this content isnt being announced as yet. To
work towards this, I am going to plumb in an auto email script that
should send out one notice per SIG per day, for days when that SIG has
released content. Since the sign, push only runs once a day, it wont be
a huge number of emails.

As a test bed, I am going to set this up to send these announcements to
the CentOS-Devel list ( this list! ), and if everyone feels the format
etc is fine, we can then start sending them to the CentOS-Announce list.

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh