[CentOS-devel] Query regarding contributing RPMs to CentOS Repo

ravulakollu.kumar at wipro.com

Fri Nov 13 10:53:39 UTC 2015

Hi ,

We have a requirement to use kernel version 3.18.22  on top of CentOS7. We have created RPM package for Linux kernel 3.18.22 for our purpose. We would like
to contribute the same to CentOS Repositories. My question is whether centos accepts contribution from others ?
If so we would like to contribute our spec file and RPM.

Thanks,
Uday