[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 liveCD survey

Nux!

nux at li.nux.ro
Wed Nov 25 18:26:15 UTC 2015

Fabian,

I think the browser is the one component you must not remove from the Live "CD".
I agree with Manuel, just take as much space as is needed to do a reasonable job and make sure dd-ing to USB stick works. Don't publish handicaped ISOs. :)

Most people's machines nowadays hardly even have a DVD reader, let alone a CD one; e.g the last laptop I bought (2 years ago) came without such optical unit.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro