[CentOS-devel] [scl.org] CentOS SCLo SIG sync-up meeting on #centos-devel (2015-11-25)

Dominic Cleal

dominic at cleal.org
Fri Nov 27 09:42:01 UTC 2015

On 24/11/15 12:15, Honza Horak wrote:
> * review new-SIG-member process (make approval part more concrete)

I don't think this was discussed in the end, but how would I become a
member at the moment?  As per
https://www.redhat.com/archives/sclorg/2015-November/msg00021.html I'm
interested in creating a new SCL under the SIG.

Initially I'd like to start by creating a wiki page to plan it under
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCLo, which I don't have
permissions to do, and would assume I need to be a member before I'd get
edit access to that part of the wiki.

It'll be a little while before I'm interested in building in CBS, but
I'll also raise bugs for access and to create tags which appears to need
SIG membership.

Cheers,

--
Dominic Cleal