[CentOS-devel] Atomic-developer-bundle for inclusion in Atomic SIG

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Oct 1 15:53:02 UTC 2015

On 24/09/15 18:17, Jason Brooks wrote:

> [...]

I'm largely +/- 0 on this, with the slight hesitation that this Atomic
is about an atomicapp, and has no real relation to an ostree driven
atomic host, which is what we've worked on in the Atomic SIG so far.

the SIG proposal also mostly talks about the platform side of things,
which AtomicApp isnt a part of.

could the atomicapp effort better fit in elsewhere ?

--
Karanbir Singh