[CentOS-devel] moving to a regular account admin schedule

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Oct 19 11:48:46 UTC 2015

hi folks,

we've now gotten to a point where we regularly have account requests for
various CentOS resources, to a point where its harder to track things
down constantly.

I'd like to move towards a schedule based admin cycle for the following
resources:
- cbs.centos.org
- ci.centos.org
- devcloud

Ideally, this would run through in a way to have the backlog cleared on
every alternate Monday, for the buildsystem meeting every alternate
Monday to confirm new-users onboarded and followup with any new-user
training we need to run through.

Note that every resource needs some level of support or sponsorship, so
folks requesting accounts should make sure that is in place, before the
next cycle.

ofcourse we would look into emergency and downtime situations as soon as
we are able to.

--
Karanbir Singh