[CentOS-devel] cbs credentials on ci infra

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Oct 22 08:20:40 UTC 2015

hi,

it would be great to implement jobs in the CI infra that can tag or
reject content in cbs tags based on test output. But in order to do
this, we need to be able to run a koji client in the same place, and
that in turn means koji credentials.

since the ci infra is all public and we dont want to publish the creds
there, thoughts around how we might be able to do this ?

One option might be to host the creds and koji itself on the
jenkins-slave nodes, so its not pushed to the ci test infra itself, and
use the feedback from the test run to make a decision on the slave. This
does ofcourse complicate the jenkins job setup dramatically ( from the
existing simple, grab machine, deploy tests, run tests, report
success/fail ).

Thoughts on other mechanics ? if at all possible ?

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh