[CentOS-devel] Atomic-developer-bundle for inclusion in Atomic SIG

Lalatendu Mohanty

lmohanty at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 16:23:47 UTC 2015

On 10/01/2015 05:53 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 24/09/15 18:17, Jason Brooks wrote:

I cant think of any other place for Atomic App other than Atomic SIG at
this point (unless we are going to have a container SIG). Also I think
Atomic APP does not fit in Virt SIG  as it just consumes virt SIG .

Initially Project Atomic was about only atomic host (similar to Atomic
SIG) but now it is a umbrella project for many more things. So I think
it is better to include the ADB stuff + Atomic APP in Atomic SIG as
these are part of Project Atomic umbrella.

Thanks,
Lala