[CentOS-devel] [release] RDO Liberty released in CentOS Cloud SIG

Ernesto Rapetti, Ing.

erapetti at item.org.uy
Thu Oct 22 16:45:01 UTC 2015

Hi, Is it possible to upgrade from kilo to liberty?

I'm getting this error when trying to install liberty on a CentOs 7
system that has kilo installed and all packages updated:

#  yum install centos-release-openstack-liberty
---> Package centos-release-openstack-liberty.noarch 0:1-4.el7 will be
installed
--> Processing Conflict: centos-release-openstack-liberty-1-4.el7.noarch
conflicts centos-release-openstack
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: centos-release-openstack-liberty conflicts with
centos-release-openstack-kilo-1-2.el7.noarch

Ernesto.