[CentOS-devel] Atomic-developer-bundle for inclusion in Atomic SIG

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 13:38:02 UTC 2015

Re-sending after fixing some typo.

Hi,

As part of Project Atomic [1],  we are working on a toolchain (as of now
it is a Vagrant box) i.e. atomic-developer-bundle [2], for helping
application developers package their microservice architecture
applications for delivery via Linux containers.

ADB (atomic developer bundle) is supported on GNU/Linux distributions,
OS X and Windows. It has (or is going to have) all the goodies that are
part of Project Atomic to better enable Linux containers.

Currently, the Vagrant box is based on CentOS. Therefore I think it
makes more sense to include it in the CentOS Atomic SIG or any other
appropriate SIG.  I believe this will open channels with the community
and lead to greater participation.

Let me know your thoughts on including the ADB as part of a SIG. For
details please go through the README in ADB github repo [2]

[1] https://github.com/projectatomic
[2] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle

Thanks,
Lala