[CentOS-devel] Request to join CentOS Atomic SIG

Dusty Mabe

dusty at dustymabe.com
Thu Sep 10 18:50:31 UTC 2015

Hey Everyone,

As a member of the Fedora Cloud Working Group (the group within Fedora
that is most focused on atomic) I am interested in joining the CentOS
Atomic SIG. My hopes are to find differences in the Fedora and CentOS
versions of Atomic and try to minimize those where it makes sense so
that we can provide a more consistent approach for people using
Atomic Host. Additionally it would be nice to find places where Fedora
and CentOS can re-use the same or similar processes to generate these
deliverables.

What are the steps I need to take to become a SIG member?

Thanks,
Dusty