[CentOS-devel] CentOS-7 / powerpc BE bring up

Lance Albertson

lance at osuosl.org
Fri Sep 11 17:28:19 UTC 2015

[I just subscribed to the list, so bare with me and sorry for the top post]

I have a lot of interest in getting CentOS ppc64le going for here at the
lab. For now I'd prefer having LE over BE as that is where most of the arch
seems to be going. If there's anything I can do to help with this process,
please let me know. I've had a lot of experience in the past several years
with this architecture on Fedora.

Thanks!

<snip>

> does this work for everyone involved here ? What's the outlook for
> getting LE VMs so that the this started as well.  I'm getting lots of pressure
> for LE CentOS from customers, partners, and clients.

Perhaps we can get folks who have shown interest in having Power on CentOS
to post their preferred architecture here?

--
Lance Albertson
Director